PJ commands the troops from his uncluttered kingdom in the far away colony of Virginia. When he isn't busy watching cardinals or fighting off the Pennsylvania Dutch, PJ is collecting more clients than my grandpa has stamps. Fun fact: all of PJ's favorite lyrics are from songs by the Rolling Stones.
Recently Posted by PJ Doland
- "Six simple design changes The Daily Caller should make today…" January 11, 2010
- "When You Have Your Own Iconic Brand…" January 16, 2009
- "Bringing Site Control Out of the Admin Interface" November 20, 2008
- "All the Little Birds on Jaybird Street, Love to Hear the Mammoth Go Tweet, Tweet, Tweet." November 14, 2008
- "Does Numbers Make Charts Like This?" March 5, 2008